- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Demonetisation: Fake notes, Black money returns to haunt India
Updated: August 30, 2018 16:14 pm
Demonetisation: About 99.3% of high value currency in the form of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes banned in November, 2016 has returned to the government, says RBI; only Rs 10,720 cr haven't come back.