- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
Demand spikes, office space leasing soars
Updated: July 19, 2018 14:21 pm
Driven by higher demand from e-commerce companies and co-working operators, over 20 million square feet of office space was leased in the first six months this year, according to CBRE. The segment logged a 10% growth in January-June.