- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Q4 Results 2022: Ipca Laboratories, Jyothy Labs, Bank of India, Pitti Engineering announce March quarter results-key highlights
- LIC Result FY22: Board of directors to declare financial results for FY22 at the end of this month, meeting on May 30
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Delhi Metro Pink Line: North-south campuses of DU connected; travel in 40 mins
Updated: March 13, 2018 12:29 pm
The over 20 km-long stretch of Pink Line will connect the north and south campuses of the Delhi University, The total travel time would be about 40 minutes.