- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Dare To Dream Awards: Government to double financial assistance to MSMEs, says Secretary Arun Kumar Panda
Updated: December 19, 2018 11:30 am
MSME Secretary Arun Kumar Panda said that various government initiative have helped the MSMEs grow. He added that the government will be doubling up financial assistance to the sector to boost the employment generation. Panda was speaking on the occasion of Zee Business Dare to Dream Awards. The Dare to Dream Awards was organised to honor the MSMEs leaders for their outstanding contributions in the sector.