- Vedanta to create $10 billion fund to bid for BPCL stake, other assets, Chairman Anil Agarwal says
- Bulk Deals: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks stake in Indiabulls Housing on Tuesday; buys stake from RARE Enterprises, company backed b
- 5G deployment in US becomes bone of contention between airlines, telecom companies AT&T and Verizon; Air India, Emirates cancel
- Manpower cost likely to increase in next 2 quarters: Virender Jeet, CEO, Newgen Software
- Toyota Kirloskar unveils Hilux; company likely to reveal price next month, delivery starts in April 2022
Cover Story 360: Bikaner-Guwahati Express derails in West Bengal
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: January 13, 2022 21:51 pm
6 coaches of the Bikaner-Guwahati Express train derailed in Jalpaiguri, West Bengal. So far 4 people have been confirmed dead in this accident.