- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Q4 Results 2022: Sintex Industries net loss at Rs 119 cr, Dhanuka Agritech Q4 profit up 12% - key highlights
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Anish Shah
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
Controversial P-notes investment plunges new low
Updated: July 24, 2018 16:27 pm
Investments through participatory notes into domestic stock market plunged to more than nine-year low of Rs 83,688 crore at June-end amid stringent norms put in place by the watchdog Sebi to check misuse of these instruments.