- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Dr Reddy's Q4 Results: PAT down 76% YoY on impacted by impairment charges; company announces dividend of Rs 30
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 foldable smartphone, Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro launched: Check all details here
- New Range Rover Sport: Jaguar Land Rover announces opening of bookings - Know price, features, powertrains, technology and more
- Buy, Sell or Hold- What should investors do with MRPL, Sudarshan Chemical and Metropolis Healthcare?
Consumer Forum asks eatery to pay Rs 10,000 for levying service tax to a customer
Updated: August 3, 2018 19:09 pm
This segment of Zee Business brings to you latest information on service tax which is been said by the government to not collect it forcefully. Watch this video to know more.