- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
Commodity trading to start on BSE, NSE from October 1 as SEBI gives a nod
Updated: September 20, 2018 12:51 pm
BSE said it will it begin trading in commodity derivatives with non-agriculture commodities like metals, to be followed by agricultural commodities later. NSE too will start off with non-agri commodities.