- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
CJI Dipak Misra recommends Justice Ranjan Gogoi as next Chief Justice of India
Updated: September 1, 2018 21:24 pm
Senior Supreme Court judge Justice Ranjan Gogoi is set to become the next Chief Justice of India (CJI). His name has been recommended for the post by Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra to the government.