- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
China blocks move to ban Masood Azhar, a failure of 'jhula' diplomacy, says Asaduddin Owaisi
Updated: March 14, 2019 20:15 pm
Unable to get Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar listed as a global terrorist at United Nations Security Council (UNSC) is a failure of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's "Jhula diplomacy", said AIMIM president Asaduddin Owaisi on Thursday. Watch full video to know more.