- Dalal Street Voice: Who will make money in 2022? S. Naren decodes ABCDEF of investing
- Vedant Fashions IPO: Price band fixed at Rs 824-866; issue opens on February 4
- A ‘Humble’ US Fed in January meeting, likely to be ‘Nimble’ footed for the March interest rate hike
- Budget 2022 Expectations: What electric vehicle industry demands from FM Nirmala Sitharaman; Here is the wishlist
- Kotak Mahindra Bank q3 result: PAT jumps 31% YoY to Rs 3,403 crore in December
Chandrayaan-2: Mission accomplished; A dream of billions, up-up and higher
Updated: July 22, 2019 19:09 pm
At 2:43 this afternoon, a Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark III (GSLV Mk-III) 'Bahubali' rocket blasted off from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota. On board was a dream of placing a rover on the Moon.