- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
CBSE paper leak: Police interrogated more than 60 people
Updated: March 31, 2018 12:36 pm
In the wake of the CBSE mathematics paper leak, the police have interrogated more than 60 people including the admins of over 10 WhatsApp groups on which the leaked question papers were circulated.