- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
CBI arrests 2 teachers in CBSE paper leak
Updated: April 1, 2018 13:09 pm
Delhi Police Crime Branch have arrested three people, including two teachers in CBSE paper leak scam. Sources said both the arrested teachers are working with Mother Khazani Convent school situated in Mungeshpur village.