- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Buy or sell: Expert opinion on IG Petro, Ashok Leyland, Balrampur Chini and DHFL
Updated: June 3, 2019 13:30 pm
Sensex scaled over 40,000 and Nifty sustaining above 12,000 levels has bring positive sentiments among the stock market investors and they are curious to know about their stock holdings. In this regard, the Zee Business expert let some of the market investors to know about the outlook of IG Petro, Ashok Leyland, Balrampur Chini and DHFL counters.