- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Bullet train setback: Gujarat farmers show red signal to PM Modi's pet project
Updated: September 20, 2018 18:42 pm
Narendra Modi government's ambitious Rs 1.10 lakh crore bullet train project has hit another hurdle as many as 1,000 farmers have now approached Gujarat High Court against the land acquisition proposal for the Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train.