- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Q4 Results 2022: Ipca Laboratories, Jyothy Labs, Bank of India, Pitti Engineering announce March quarter results-key highlights
- LIC Result FY22: Board of directors to declare financial results for FY22 at the end of this month, meeting on May 30
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Bulandshahr Violence: Two arrested, Sec144 imposed
Updated: December 4, 2018 17:33 pm
An inspector-rank officer, Subodh Kumar Singh, and a 21-year-old Bharatiya Janata Party activist, Sumit, were killed. Singh, incidentally, was the investigating officer in the Mohammad Akhlaq lynching case. 2 persons have been arrested so far.