- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Budget should focus on promoting food processing to boost farmer's income
Updated: June 11, 2019 17:30 pm
Farm experts and agriculture organisations on Tuesday suggested that in the 2019-20 budget, the government should focus on increasing farmers' income by promoting food processing and farm exports besides addressing certain taxation issue.