- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
BSP-SP to contest Lok Sabha polls on 38 seats each from UP
Updated: January 12, 2019 14:51 pm
Samajwadi Party and Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) will contest the Lok Sabha elections in an alliance on 38 seats each in Uttar Pradesh. Watch this video to know more.