- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
BSNL says no funds to pay June salary to 1.76 lakh employees
Updated: June 24, 2019 20:15 pm
State-owned telecom firm Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has sought immediate fund infusion from the government as the telecom firm is struggling to run its operations, including paying Rs 850 crore worth of salaries before June.