- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
BJP-Shiv Sena should form govt, there is no other option: Sharad Pawar
Updated: November 6, 2019 18:54 pm
Sharad Pawar broke silence on a possible alliance with Shiv Sena and the political situation in Maharashtra saying there is only one option, which is that the BJP and Shiv Sena should form the government. Watch this video to know more.