- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
BJP, JD(U) strike 50:50 deal for Lok Sabha polls in Bihar
Updated: October 27, 2018 14:03 pm
BJP and JD (U) will contest on equal number of seats in Bihar in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, BJP chief Amit Shah and JD (U) leader and Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar announced.