- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Bharat Calling: YES Bank helps Rajasthan and Haryana farmers to get financial and digital literacy
Updated: January 9, 2019 12:51 pm
Thousands of farmers across 15 district in Rajasthan and Haryana are getting help in financial and dgital Literacy, including workshops on good and agricultural practices (GAP) and digital banking initiatives from YES Bank. Watch this video to know more.