- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Ayushman Bharat Scheme may implement from August 15
Updated: May 9, 2018 17:48 pm
Sources told Zee Business that the Ayushman Bharat scheme would be announced by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi during the 71st Independence speech on August 15.