- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
Ayodhya case: SC declines to refer to 5-judge bench whether mosque is integral to Islam
Updated: September 27, 2018 17:30 pm
SC on Thursday said that the apex court observations in the 1994 case, which said that a mosque was not integral to Islam, will not be sent to a larger bench for reconsideration.