- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
Apki Khabar Apka Fayda: If you do not get the vaccine, you will not get free treatment for Corona
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: December 3, 2021 20:09 pm
The danger of Omicron remains in the country, but it is a matter of relief that it is not as deadly as Delta. In such a situation, to avoid this, vaccination is being said to be the most effective treatment. But many people are putting themselves in danger by not applying the vaccine.