- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Q4 Results 2022: Ipca Laboratories, Jyothy Labs, Bank of India, Pitti Engineering announce March quarter results-key highlights
- LIC Result FY22: Board of directors to declare financial results for FY22 at the end of this month, meeting on May 30
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Apki Khabar Aapka Fayda: Women workforce to see 1.2cr job loss due to maternity leave in FY19
Updated: June 26, 2018 21:33 pm
Women workforce to see 1.2cr job loss due to maternity leave in FY19. Study was conducted in various sectors- aviation, BPO/ITeS, real estate, education etc.