- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Amit Shah questions SC Sabarimala order
Updated: October 28, 2018 12:45 pm
Bharatiya Janata Party President Amit Shah said that the Supreme Court should not pass verdicts that conflict with the religious faith of the people and can't be implemented on the ground.