- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Amit Shah dials Uddhav Thackeray ahead of trust vote, seeks Shiv Sena's support
Updated: July 19, 2018 21:57 pm
Bharatiya Janata Party president Amit Shah on Thursday spoke to Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray ahead of the trust vote in Lok Sabha.