- RBI cancels Certificate of Registration of these 5 NBFCs - See full list; know reason
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets down for 3rd day in row amid profit booking in IT, broader market; what should investors do on Thu
- EXCLUSIVE: SEBI discussion paper soon to review Buyback Regulations; PMAC favours more than 1 buybacks in a year
- Cabinet approves disinvestment proposal of Hindustan Zinc: Source
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
All you want to know about Reliance Jio profit in Q4
Updated: April 28, 2018 15:36 pm
Reliance Jio's net profit stood at Rs 510 crore in the just-concluded quarter against Rs 504 crore notched in the October-December 2017 period. Mukesh Ambani, chairman and managing director of Reliance Industries Limited, said the strong financial results of Jio in a competitive market environment demonstrated the robustness of its business model and its ability to offer the most value to customers and partners.