- RBI cancels Certificate of Registration of these 5 NBFCs - See full list; know reason
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets down for 3rd day in row amid profit booking in IT, broader market; what should investors do on Thu
- EXCLUSIVE: SEBI discussion paper soon to review Buyback Regulations; PMAC favours more than 1 buybacks in a year
- Cabinet approves disinvestment proposal of Hindustan Zinc: Source
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
Ajit Doval: India needs a strong and stable government for the next ten years
Updated: October 25, 2018 18:27 pm
National Security Advisor Ajit Doval on Thursday (October 25) drew inference from the style of governance under Sardar Patel, independent India's first deputy prime minister, and said the democratic institution of the nation needed to be strengthened.