- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Q4 Results 2022: Ipca Laboratories, Jyothy Labs, Bank of India, Pitti Engineering announce March quarter results-key highlights
- LIC Result FY22: Board of directors to declare financial results for FY22 at the end of this month, meeting on May 30
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
AirSewa 2.0: Passengers get access to real-time flight status
Updated: November 20, 2018 15:03 pm
An upgraded version of AirSewa 2.0, the ugraded version of the web portal and mobile app, digital platform was launched on Monday and now chatbots will help air travellers in addressing their grievances. India is one of the fastest-growing aviation markets in the world. Civil Aviation Minister Suresh Prabhu formally launched the upgraded version of AirSewa. Here is what it is all about: