- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Aviation alert! Soon, get Rs 20,000 if your flight cancelled or delayed
Updated: April 20, 2018 12:14 pm
Air travellers could be paid a compensation of up to Rs 20,000 for flight delays and cancellations and Rs 5000 for being denied boarding, a draft passenger charter has proposed. The charter, framed by the Ministry of Civil Aviation, is expected to be placed in public domain soon. Watch this video for more information.