- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Air quality 9 points away from 'very poor' mark in Delhi
Updated: October 17, 2018 20:57 pm
The Air Quality Index (AQI) according to pollution apex body Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) was 291 on Tuesday, just nine points away from 'very poor' marker. Watch this video to know more.