- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda: Students with zero or negative marks in NEET got admission in colleges
Updated: July 17, 2018 20:12 pm
This segment of Zee Business brings to you latest information on engineering and MBA colleges that are giving admissions to students who have eve scored 0 marks and a few with their marks in negative. Watch this video to know more.