- Budget 2022 Expectations LIVE: High hopes pinned on Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman - Sectors, industries want these in U
- Zee Business Exclusive: From LIC IPO to Budget 2022 - BSE CEO Ashish Chauhan speaks about these possibilities
- Who is New CEA? Govt appoints V Anantha Nageswaran as Chief Economic Advisor
- Budget 2022: From date, time to where and how to watch LIVE - See all important details about Union Budget
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets close negative after massive intraday rally; what should investors do on Monday?
Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda: RBI releases framework for offline digital transactions
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: January 4, 2022 20:15 pm
RBI has released a framework for offline digital payments, through which a small number of non-cash transactions will be encouraged. Today we will try to understand how big a game-changer this decision is, along with this we will also try to understand this whole system closely on Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda.