- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda: India, the 5th most vacation deprived country globally
Updated: May 5, 2018 22:57 pm
Online survey was conducted on behalf of Expedia by Northstar Research Partners from September 4-15, 2017 among 15,081 respondents across 30 countries. The survey further revealed that 55 percent Indians take fewer days of the vacation days.