- Bajaj Finance Q3FY22 Results: Consolidated PAT up 83% YoY to Rs 2,125 cr; AUM jump 26% to 181 ,250 cr - Key Highlights
- Delhivery gets Sebi's nod to raise Rs 7,460 crore via IPO
- Budget 2022 Expectations: 'Education sector seeks faculty upgradation programmes; subsidised access to laptops and 5G internet'
- Budget 2022: Fertiliser stocks on roll as government mulls to increase Rs 1.4 lakh crore subsidy; scrips gain up to 15%
- AGS Transact Tech IPO: Top 10 things to know before the issue opens on January 19
Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda: Calls got expensive but why the service is bad?
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: November 29, 2021 18:21 pm
Today in Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda, we will talk about expensive calls and when the facilities available to the public will improve amidst the increasing tariffs of telecom companies?