- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
A name change for Hyderabad too?
Updated: November 10, 2018 13:42 pm
If voted to govern the state, a Bharatiya Janata Party MLA has promised the Goshamahal constituency that the party will rename Hyderabad as Bhagyanagar.