- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
7th pay commission: For government employees and retirees, pensions, protests, big HRA move mark this space
Updated: August 28, 2018 08:57 am
7th pay commission: While central government employees were disappointed, there were others who got their demands met by authorities and some others who resorted to extreme means to highlight their plight and urgent requirements. The space was marked by some good news on pensions, house rent allowance (HRA) and a massive protest.