- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Weak Q4 results dampen mood as mid, small-cap cement stocks slip up to 4%; brokerage recommend Sell on JK Cement, Ramco
- Quad Summit 2022 in Pics! PM Modi calls India-US relations a 'partnership of trust' in meeting with President Biden
- WhatsApp Digilocker explained - How to download PAN card, Driving License and more
7th Pay Commission: DA hiked by 2 pct for central government employees by PM Modi led Cabinet today
Updated: August 29, 2018 20:22 pm
7th Pay Commission: Modi government has cleared dearness allowance for Central government employees today. Truly, a big gift leading up to general elections 2019. 7th CPC based DA has been hiked by as much as 2 percent. This comes in the wake of the staff's pay hike demands not being accepted by the Centre as no announcement was made on Independence Day despite many reports indicating it was in the works.