- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
50 cancer, rare disease drugs to get cheaper
Updated: January 23, 2019 18:54 pm
In a great move to cut down the overcharging on important medicines, the Center has reportedly set to cap trade margins on the drugs that are charged by retailers and stockists