LIVE: DDA Housing Scheme 2021 Draw Results: Happening now! Check here if you got flat
DDA housing scheme 2020 lucky draw results LIVE: The lucky draw lottery process for the draw of lots for allotment of flats on offer under the online DDA Housing Scheme 2021 has begun. Here are all the LIVE Updates:-
LIVE: DDA housing scheme 2020 lucky draw results: DDA housing scheme 2020 lucky draw results LIVE: The lucky draw lottery process for the draw of lots for allotment of flats on offer under the online DDA Housing Scheme 2021 has begun. Here are all the LIVE Updates:-
DDA Housing Scheme 2021 Draw LIVE LUCKY DRAW LOTTERT WEBCAST: WATCH
- Draw for the allotment flats of Delhi Development Authority`s (DDA) Housing Scheme 2021 was conducted at its office on Wednesday.
- The DDA had offered a total of 1,354 flats including HIG, MIG and LIG accommodations under the scheme which was launched in February this year.
- The allotment of flats was conducted based on a random number generation system, under the supervision of a panel consisting of retired judges and senior DDA officials.
- The DDA has received over 33,000 applications, till February 16, for its Housing Scheme, of which 23,000 applicants had made payment of registration till the last date.
- Out of 1,354 flats, a total of 757 flats have been offered for middle-income group (MIG), 254 for HIG (Higher Income Group) -- majority of which is located in Jasola and 276 EWS flats in Dwarka`s Manglapuri area are on offer.
- Pocket 9B flats in the HIG category are priced from Rs 1.97 crore to Rs 2.14 crore, while 13 flats ranged between Rs 1.43 crore and Rs 1.72 crore are on sale in Vasant Kunj.
- As many as 352 MIG (Middle Income Group) flats located in Dwarka Sector 19-B, 348 in Dwarka Sector 16, and four in Vasant Kunj are on sale under the scheme, while 276 EWS flats in Dwarka`s Manglapuri area are on offer.
- Draw of allotment was also streamed online on DDA`s official website - dda.webcost.ml.
-The DDA said that it has started the paperwork such as registration of flats, stamp duty payment and conveyance deed after getting certificates.
-The officials in DDA also claimed if the bidders expedite the process they will be able to move in to their flats by the end of March, except flats located in Dwarka.
- These flats are on offer under the scheme for various categories, at locations, such as Dwarka, Jasola, Manglapuri, Vasant Kunj and Rohini.
-DDA housing scheme 2020 draw results date: 10th March 2021
-DDA housing scheme 2020 draw results time: 11 am
-DDA housing scheme 2020 draw results: How to check online
- "The Delhi Development Authority is going to conduct the draw for allotment of flats under the DDA Housing Scheme 2021 on March 10, from 11.00 am onwards. The draw will be based on a random number-generation system and will be held in the presence of judges and senior officers of the DDA," DDA said in a statement.
- As the scheme is online, the general public can view the live telecast of the draw on computer terminals or mobile phones through live streaming, it said.
- Over 33,000 applications were submitted till February 16, the last date for the scheme that was launched on January 2 with 1,354 flats on offer.
-It had received payment from over 22,500 applicants, officials had earlier said.
-Of the 1,354 flats on offer, the costliest ones are worth Rs 2.14 cr in the high-income group category.
-Maximum number of 757 flats have been offered in the MIG category.
-The scheme is completely online, done through newly-developed AWAAS software of the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) from processing of application to possession of flats.
-In HIG, LIG and EWS/Janta categories, the number of flats on offer are - 254; 52 and 291, according to the information shared in the brochure of the scheme.
-HIG flats are available in three BHK and two BHK categories; while MIG ones are in the two BHK category.
-The last DDA Housing Scheme was launched in March 2019, offering nearly 18,000 flats under four categories -- 488 (HIG), 1,555 (MIG), 8,383 (LIG) and 7,496 (EWS).
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.