- Paisa Wasool: Mutual Funds-SIP Returns Calculator | Start from Rs 5k, get Rs 1.75 cr - SOLID MONEY FORMULA
- WhatsApp New Feature: Soon! you can undo, recover WhatsApp deleted messages
- LIC customers ALERT! Insurer launches campaign to revive lapsed policies - All you need to know
- Wealth Guide: Income Tax - SMART TIPS! 5 tax-saving techniques for FY23 - Here is what expert suggests
- Loss-making US company's share price zooms over 400% in one month - factors behind rally DECODED
Big financial assistance gift from Modi government to these 6 lakh beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh
It's a big financial assistance from Modi government to over 6 lakh beneficiaries in Uttar Pradesh under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gram
It's a big financial assistance from Modi government to over 6 lakh beneficiaries in Uttar Pradesh under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Gramin! In a major development, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday released financial assistance to over 6 lakh beneficiaries in UP under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin through video conference.
The Prime Minister said that unprecedented work is being done to change the lives of the poor, deprived and exploited. He recalled that he launched the PM Awaas Yojna from Agra five years ago. This scheme has started changing the face of Indian villages. This scheme is linked with the hopes of millions and has given the poorest of poor the confidence that she can be a homeowner.
The Prime Minister expressed happiness that Uttar Pradesh is among the states that are moving the fastest on building houses for the poor. He informed that today, 6 lakh families of the state will get a total of more than Rs 2600 crores in their bank account. Out of these 6 lakh families, 5 lakh will get the first installment which means that, for 5 lakh families, their life’s wait is over. Similarly, 80 thousand families got their second installment which means that by next winter they will have their own house,said the Prime Minister.