Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Portfolio June 2020: 5 stocks that the Big Bull has invested in recently

ZeeBiz WebTeam | Jul 30, 2020, 01:00 PM IST

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Portfolio June 2020: When it comes to stock market investments, Big Bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and his wife Rekha Jhunjhunwala have been active in the markets in recent weeks and they have bought into a number of stocks that, at first glance, did not look like a great buy . If we look at their stock investments during the April to June 2020 quarter, we will come across some surprise stock picks. The top investor has chosen battered stocks that have come back to give higher returns. Here are the 5 such stocks that Rakesh Jhunjhunwala chose to invest in:

1/5

Karur Vysya Bank Shares

Karur Vysya Bank Shares

During April to June quarter, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala increased his share-holding in Karur Vysya Bank to 4.5 per cent. As per the latest shareholding data of the bank available with the BSE, the top investor bought an additional 24 lakh shares of the small-cap banking stock during the April to June quarter in FY 2020-21. Till March quarter, Jhunjhunwala had 3.36 crore shares of Karur Vysya Bank which has now gone up to 3.60 crore. Photo: Reuters

2/5

Autoline Industries

Autoline Industries

Till 31st March 2020, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala was not among the shareholders with more than 1 per cent company shares in Autoline Industries. But, as per the shareholding data till June 2020, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala raised his share holding in the company up to 3.61 per cent during the June 2020 quarter. In this April to June period, his wife Rekha Jhunjhunwala increased her share holding to 2.59 per cent. So, the duo together holds 6.20 per cent of the company shares. Photo: Reuters

3/5

Dishman Carbogen Amcis

Dishman Carbogen Amcis

As per the data available with the BSE, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and Rekha Jhunjhunwala hold 1.59 per cent shares each in Dishman Carbogen Amcis. The investor couple had no holdings in the company till 31st March 2020 means they made new investment in the company during the June 2020 quarter. The duo together bought 3.18 per cent shares in the company. Photo: PTI

4/5

Edelweiss financial Services

Edelweiss financial Services

According to the BSE data, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala now holds 1.19 per cent shares in Edelweiss Financial Services company. As per the latest exchange filing by the Edelweiss Financial Services, Rakesh Jhunjhunwla holds 1.19 per cent share in the company. That means he has raised his investment in the company in April to June 2020 quarter. His shareholding in the company in the March 2020 quarter was at 1.04 per cent. Jhunjhunwala raised his investment in the company by 0.15 per cent in the June quarter. Photo: Reuters

5/5

Indian Hotels

Indian Hotels

As per the BSE data on shareholding in Indian Hotels, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has 1.05 per cent share sholding in the company. Till March 31st, 2020 the stock market bull had no investment in the company. Photo: Reuters