You can get 10% cashback on tickets booked for AC class at IRCTC; here’s how
IRCTC in tie up with SBI has been introducing various facilities for railway passengers for quite sometime now, and the latest one would be reward points on AC class tickets.
For frequent train traveller, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has now introduced a new feature, where a customer can get up to 10% cashback on their ticket booked for AC class. But here’s is the catch, to avail the benefit a customer must make payment using IRCTC SBI Platinum Card, then only he or she will be eligible to avail the benefit. IRCTC in tie up with SBI has been introducing various facilities for railway passengers for quite sometime now, and the latest one would be reward points on AC class tickets.
On it’s twitter account titled @IRCTCofficial, the Indian Railways e-ticketing platform said, “Frequent #train #traveler? Presenting #IRCTC #SBI Platinum #Credit #Card. Book ticket using IRCTC SBI Platinum Card and get upto 10% value back as Reward Points, applicable for AC class.”
Frequent #train #traveler? Presenting #IRCTC #SBI Platinum #Credit #Card. Book ticket using IRCTC SBI Platinum Card and get upto 10% value back as Reward Points, applicable for AC class. Log on to https://t.co/s3mX8VqAiN or download IRCTC Rail Connect App pic.twitter.com/PsyBsBM65b
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) April 29, 2018
For this reward points, a customer will have to log on to https://www.irctc.co.in/ or download IRCTC Rail Connect App.
IRCTC SBI Platinum Card is a travel card and can be used in over 29 million Visa outlets worldwide & 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- A customer can get many other benefit by using IRCTC SBI Platinum cards.
- You save 1.8% transaction charges, exclusive of GST and all other charges, when you book railway tickets on irctc.co.in, using your IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
- In case you decide to cancel any railway ticket booked using your IRCTC SBI Platinum Card online on irctc.co.in, a charge of 1.8% of the total refund amount will be debited to your card
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card brings you great offers on travel, golf, dining and other entertainment options from Visa
- SBI Card accepts no liability for the content of this offer or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the offer provided, as this is being made on behalf of Visa
- Withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide, including over 18,000 Visa ATMs in India and more than 10,000 State Bank ATMs spread across 100 cities in India
- Apply for add-on cards for your children, siblings above the age of 18, spouse and parents
Apart from this, using IRCTC SBI Platinum Card to book railway tickets online and a customer can get them delivered at your doorstep.
Go to irctc.co.in and follow the below steps:
- Register free of cost
- Log in with your user name and password
- Follow instructions on the website to make your reservations
- Make payments through your SBI Card at the payment gateways that accept a Visa Card
- All transactions on irctc.co.in are governed by the terms and conditions of irctc.co.in