- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
World Book Fair 2019 Delhi tickets: Buy online, offline at these Delhi Metro Stations; full list, price here
World Book Fair 2019: If you have also planned to visit the annual book fair, you must try to get the ticket in advance in order to avoid standing in long queues at the Pragati Maidan Ticket Counters.
The World Book Fair 2019 has started today in Delhi's Pragati Maidan. The fair will be open for public till January 13. If you have also planned to visit the annual book fair, you must try to get the ticket in advance in order to avoid standing in long queues at the Pragati Maidan Ticket Counters.
The World Book Fair tickets are available online as well as offline. You can buy tickets online at bookmyshow.
To book tickets using bookmyshow, follow these five simple steps:
1. Visit in.bookmyshow.com
2. Click on 'Events'
3. Click on 'Exhibitions' in the Events tab
4. Click on 'New Delhi World Book Fair'
5. Click on 'Book' option to get tickets online
You can get the tickets offline at 50 Delhi Metro Stations and from the ticket counters located near the entrance of the Pragati Maidan. There may be long queues at the ticket counters. So, it is better to buy tickets from the Metro stations and directly enter the exhibition rather than standing in long queues at the ticket windows.
You can get the World Book Fair tickets at the following Delhi Metro Stations:
1. Red Line: Dilshad Garden, Kashmiri Gate, Inderlok, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, Rohini Paschim and Rithala
2. Yellow line: Jahangirpuri, GTB Nagar, Vishwavidyalaya, Rajiv Chowk, Central Secretariat, Huda City Centre
3. Blue line: Noida City Centre, Noida Sector- 18, Vaishali, Anand Vihar, Pragati Maidan, Mandi House, Rajendra Place
4. Green line: Brigadier Hoshiyar Singh (Bahadurgarh), Mundka, Paschim Vihar East and Ashok Park main
5. Violet line: ITO, JLN Stadium, Lajpat Nagar, Nehru Place, Sarita Vihar, Escorts Mujesar
6. Pink line: Rajouri Garden, South Campus, Sarojini Nagar, Mandawali, West Vinod Nagar, Krishna Nagar Maujpur
7. Magenta line: Jamia Millia Islamia, Munirka and Dashrathpuri
Tickets will be available from 10 am to 5 pm. Tickets have been priced at Rs 20 each for adults and Rs 10 each for minors.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.