West Bengal Lockdown Guidelines Today: Lockdown EXTENDED till July; what's OPEN vs what is CLOSED - full list here
The West Bengal government on Monday decided to extend the lockdown in the state till July 1, 2021. However, certain relaxations have been allowed for the lockdown till July 1, 2021.
West Bengal Lockdown Guidelines Today: The West Bengal government on Monday decided to extend the lockdown in the state till July 1, 2021. However, certain relaxations have been allowed for the lockdown till July 1, 2021. The state imposed these COVID-19 restrictions from May 16, 2021. The restrictions were again extended till June 15, 2021. Now, it has been extended till July 1, 2021.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Yesterday, while addressing a press conference, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said, "The restrictions are being extended till July 1. The movement of people will be restricted between 9 PM and 5 AM. However, the essential services are exempted. All government offices will function with 25 per cent staff strength. Private and corporate offices will remain open from 10 AM to 4 PM with not more than 25 per cent staff strength. Private offices can arrange transport services for employees via E pass."
Following is a list of activities which have been allowed and not allowed by the West Bengal government till July 1, 2021:
1) The movement of the people will be restricted from 9 PM till 5 AM with the exemption for essential services
2) All government offices have been allowed to function with 25 per cent staff
3) The private and corporate offices have also been allowed to remain open from 10 AM to 4 PM with 25 per cent staff. The private offices can arrange for transport for the employees with e-pass
4) Shops in shopping malls and complexes have been allowed to open between 11 AM and 6 PM with 50 per cent work force
5) The restaurants and bars can also open between 12 PM and 8 PM with 50 per cent sitting capacity
6) Bazaars and markets have been allowed to remain open from 7 Am till 11 AM
7) Sports activities have also been allowed to resume in stadiums but without spectators
It must be noted that all educational institutions will remain closed till further notice. The movement of private vehicles will also remain suspended except for emergency. The waterways will also remain closed.
West Bengal recorded 3519 new COVID-19 cases as on June 14, 2021, as per the COVID-19 bulletin from the West Bengal government.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.