Want IRCTC Tatkal ticket confirmation fast? Using this will certainly improve your chances
IRCTC eWallet is one of the schemes under which IRCTC users can deposit money in advance use it as a payment option along with other payment options available on IRCTC for paying money at the time of booking tickets.
IRCTC eWallet: The ticketing arm of Indian Railways, IRCTC offers a number of facilities to users. One of them is IRCTC eWallet, which can help you book Tatkal ticket fast or increase the chances of you getting a confirmed ticket in time. IRCTC eWallet is one of the schemes under which IRCTC users can deposit money in advance use it as a payment option along with other payment options available on IRCTC for paying money at the time of booking tickets. You may be wondering whether to use IRCTC eWallet to pay for ticket booking or not? The following may help you:
IRCTC eWallet benefits
- IRCTC eWallet can help you in making hassle free and secure transactions.
- With IRCTC eWallet, precious booking time is saved by eliminating payment approval cycle.
- You can manage the account online and top up online.
- Your dependency on a specific bank is reduced, as when any of the provided banks go offline, you can still book tickets from your IRCTC eWallet account.
IRCTC eWallet features:
User Authentication: IRCTC eWallet users are verified and authenticated through their PAN or Aadhaar in an Online Verification Process.
Secured Access: IRCTC offers secure booking through IRCTC eWallet by providing Transaction Password/ PIN Number that is required to be entered for every booking done through IRCTC eWallet.
India vs South Africa 2023-24: T20, ODI, Test Matches Full Schedule, Match Dates, Time in IST, Venues, Squad, Free Live Streaming Details
HDFC SKY redefines share market navigation with advanced demat account app for seamless wealth creation
Complete History: User is provided with a separate link namely IRCTC eWallet that offers IRCTC eWallet Transaction history, IRCTC eWallet payment History and change transaction password options.
Easy Refund: In case of ticket cancellation, the due refund will be credited to your IRCTC eWallet Account next day.
Account Renewal: IRCTC eWallet account has a validity of 3 years from the date of registration of the scheme. Account renewal does not require any
How to book ticket and pay with IRCTC eWallet
1. Login to IRCTC with your existing IRCTC user id and password.
2. Click the "IRCTC eWallet Registration" link under IRCTC eWallet Section in the "Plan my travel" page.
3. Complete Verification process by providing PAN OR Aadhaar and other details.
4. Deposit a one-time registration fee of Rs.50/-(Excluding Applicable Taxes) online with any of the available payment options.
5. Membership fee and Redemption is subject to change at the discretion of IRCTC.
6. Credit the IRCTC eWallet account with the minimum deposit of Rs.100/- and top up with the required booking amount. The maximum amount permitted in a user's account is Rs. 10,000.
7. Pay ticket booking amount through IRCTC eWallet which is displayed as a payment option along with other Banks.