Vistara is hiring: Here is all you need to know about eligibility, recruitment process
Vistara announced that candidates who are unable to attend the walk in interview can apply for the position by emailing their CVs
Vistara has issued a notification for the recruitment of cabin crew. Vistara also put their recruitment advertisement on their official Twitter handle. The interested candidates should pre-register themselves on the official website and attend the walk in interview. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their eligibility and performance in the walk-in interview. The selected candidates will be posted in Delhi-NCR. Vistara also announced that candidates who are unable to attend the walk in interview can apply for the position by emailing their CVs to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date of the walk-in interview: 8th and 9th May 2019
- Venue: Hotel Andaz, Asset Street No. 1, Aerocity
The candidates should have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 32 years.
India Vs Australia LIVE Score, 3rd ODI Match Updates, IND VS AUS live Scorecard: Rohit Sharma's men eye clean sweep against struggling Aussies at Rajkot
Traders' Diary: Buy, sell or hold strategy on Nykaa, SBI Life, Wipro, DMart, Bata, over a dozen other stocks today
Gold and Silver price today (September 27, 2023): Precious metals trade under pressure amid strong US yields; Gold holds Rs 58,300 level
For Experienced Cabin Crew:
- The candidate should have at least a minimum experience of 2 years as a crew with any domestic or international airline
- Valid SEP License
- The candidates should have a minimum age of 20 years.
For Cabin Crew In-charge:
- The candidate should have at least a minimum experience of 4 years as a crew with any domestic or international airline
- Valid SEP License
- The candidate should have completed a total of 3500 hrs. of flying (proof of hours required) with minimum 1 year as CCIC
- The candidates should have a minimum age of 24 years.
Inviting experienced cabin crew, and CCICs for walk-in interviews in #Delhi tomorrow. To know about eligibility criteria, visit https://t.co/OIr6LE0B4j . If unable to attend, email your CVs to email@example.com. #FlyForTheBest pic.twitter.com/QTXUhPiizS
— Vistara (@airvistara) May 8, 2019
- Indian Nationals with Valid Passport, PAN Card and Aadhaar Card
- Excellent Communication skills
- Minimum Height - 155 cm for female and 170 cm for male
- Minimum Education – 10+2 (Class 12th), with minimum 60% in 12th (only for freshers), fluent in English and Hindi
- No visible tattoo/marks on any part of body
- BMI range for female 18 – 22 and for male 18 - 25
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.
India vs Australia 3rd ODI Free Live Streaming: When and How to watch IND VS AUS match live on Web, tv, mobile apps online
NPS Tier II Default Scheme: Flexibility, easy withdrawals, and no minimum balance; here's what makes it a smart choice