- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
UPSC Recruitment 2019: How to fill form and apply online? Check step by step guide
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Civil Services Exam at pan India level every year, for the administrative posts in all-India services and central civil services like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, and IRTS. In 2019, UPSC has declared that the total number of vacancies available are 896 including 39 vacancies reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability Category. The selection process will consist of three stages, first stage is a Preliminary Exam (Objective Multiple Choice), second will have a Mains Exam (Written) and third stage will have a final Interview. The eligible candidates can start filling online application form for Civil Services Prelims 2019 Exam from 19th of February, 2019 till 18th March, 2019 (6:00 PM). IAS Prelims Exam 2019 is a prelim test to shortlist or select candidates for further selection process. It will consist 2 papers i.e general studies and CSAT.
UPSC IAS 2019 Exam's important dates:
1. Commencement of Online Submission of Applications: 19th February, 2019
2. Closing of Online Submission of Applications: 18th March, 2019 (6:00 PM)
3. Availability of Admit cards for IAS Prelims: First week of May 2019 (Tentative)
4. Civil Services Preliminary Exam: 2nd June 2019
5. Announcement of result of Prelims exam: August 2019 (Tentative)
6. Civil Services Mains Exams: 20th September 2019
7. Announcement of result of Mains exam: December 2019 (Tentative)
Online Application Process will have Part-I and Part-II registrations:
For the registration of part 1, the candidate will need to fill basic information on the form. After submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details to make required correction, if any, before the final submission.
Registrations for part-2 includes, filling up payment details, selection of an examination centre, uploading the photograph, signature of applicant, photo identity card document and self declaration by the applicant.
How to apply for UPSC IAS 2019 Exam?
Step 1: Go to the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in to submit the online application.
Step 2: Now for part-I registration, fill your personal details such as Name, Gender, Category, and Nationality, etc., your Educational Qualification, Present Address, Photo ID Proof Details and Civil Services (Main) Examination Details.
Watch this Zee Business tweet video:
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) February 25, 2019
Step 3: Press “I agree" option after finding that, information supplied is in order and no correction is required. After “I agree” button is pressed, a page with registration number will be generated automatically. Take a print out of the page for future purposes.
Step 4: Part-II registration involves payment, selection of centre, uploading of scanned photograph, signature, photo identity card document and agreeing to declaration.
Step 5: The candidates (except Female/ SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) will have to pay fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
Step 6: After filling the application form, the candidate will need to decide about his/her choice of centre for the Examination.
Step 7: Now upload the photograph, signature and photo ID proof online
Step 8: Finally submit the application now after checking all the details.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.